Monday, November 17, 2008

Confusion

My son is 9 months old...9 months old, and he still hasn't figured out that if you have a pacifier in your mouth, nothing else will go in it. So...a couple of weeks ago, he started feeding himself puffs. All was well and good until I put him in his chair with some puffs while I made his lunch. When I went over to check on him, his tray was empty -- some would think this was a good sign, however, in the next moment, I noticed that he still had the pacifier in his mouth! He had very successfully put each puff to his mouth and then dropped it into his bib. A week or so after that, he was cruising around the den and found a pacifier. He was a bit perplexed when he tried to put it in his mouth and it wouldn't go in -- already one there. So, where did he put it? In his ear! Thank God it wouldn't fit! Later that morning, he grabbed his sippy cup, but it wouldn't go in his mouth. Once again, paci! So...what did he do but put it to his forehead!?!? He did it a few minutes later with his puffs. Is there an orifice there I don't know anything about???

2 comments:

  1. Will is just adorable. He's a thinker for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missed ya'll this weekend...hope you guys had a great trip. See ya Wednesday!
    ~r

    ReplyDelete