Friday, October 24, 2008
The First of How Many???
Well, this is my first foray into the world of blogging. I wonder how long this will last? It's hard for me to keep up with something like this. You should see all the journals I've begun and then had to catch up for the year(s) I'd missed! This is not complete confession time, just the ramblings of a scattered mind in a house quiet all except the space heater and washing machine...
On a different note, completely, I wore a hat all day today. "They" say that you lose the greatest percentage of your body heat through your head. I can attest today that I stayed much warmer today because I wore the lovely black & white crocheted hat my Mima made for me...in spite of the fact that it's filled with holes. I don't get that one. I am sure I got more than one look as Will and I strolled through Sam's for 2 1/2 hours. God bless the lady who told me she liked my beanie!
May any who read find amusement and perhaps some poignancy in my ramblings.
Blessings to all who enter here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment