Monday, March 9, 2009
Gray Days
It's gray today...again. Sigh. I hate gray days. No, let me rephrase that. I seriously miss the sun on gray days. I'm thankful for each day and the mercies that are new to me each morning. It just seems that on gray days I find it harder to be motivated. My whole body feels weighed down with the seeming heaviness of the clouds. Yuck.
I think the worst part of it is that my husband (who is secretly a troll, I believe -- fair complection, needs a cave, loves to be in dim lighting, etc., etc.) revels in these days. They are sooo very good for him. As giddy as I get on sunshiny days, he is as close to that on gray days as he can be. Who says opposites don't attract?
So what am I to do? I can turn on every light in the house, make myself get dressed, and fake it til I make it. Or, I can sit here on the computer in my fuzzy robe (don't even look at the time stamp!) and commiserate with myself and my heavy eyelids. Hmmm...what to do? what to do???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am totally with ya on this one!
ReplyDelete