Thursday, March 19, 2009
Spring Break
Spring Break is awesome! I personally think it should be two weeks long as opposed to one. It has been so nice to have snow and balmy sunshine all in the same place just a matter of hours apart. :-)
This week I have enjoyed having my husband home so very much. We had a wonderful time during our first year of marriage that we were able to live on our savings (PTL!) for about six months and just be together. Any time he's home more than a weekend brings that time back to life. Awww...I know.
Most of my seeds have been started, and Andrew has built the frame for my raised bed garden. This is more than we've done before, so I feel like we're being quite ambitious. Drew keeps saying, "What about doing this, too?" Nope. This project feels pretty mongo on its own, AND we're getting chickens within the next week. Whew! It's all about springtime, baby!
Lest anyone be too impressed, spring cleaning has not happened at my house, and I'm not even sure we're going to get to that deep cleaning thing. I do have the preggers excuse, and there's many cleaners I just can't use. Darn. hee hee hee
Can I post without telling a Will story? Highly unlikely. He's now using "please" consistently and pointing and shaking his head for "no." "Mama" and Dad-dee" are pretty consistent in his vocabulary, but any other words /phrases are at his whim like the "What is that?" clear as a bell at the greenhouse the other day when we were looking at a seed bin. Where did this child come from??? He is an amazing walking conundrum that I absolutely adore. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment