Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Nine Months...

So, I noticed today, as I was catching up on The Haskell Rascals, that I hadn't blogged in nine months...nine whole months. I'd say that's an appropriate length of time seeing as how our lives have been radically changed by the advent of Annabelle Grace into our lives. Granted, she's four months old now, but that's neither here nor there, right? I would blog more now, but aforesaid munchkin is hungry and while I can FB one-handed, blogging ain't gonna happen. I'll try to do more later? Don't hold your breath...but at least I want to... I do have to share that as AB fusses in her bouncer, big brother Will is covering her with her toys in an effort to stem the tears. What a good and desperate brother! Bless his heart!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!! You're back!!! Keep it up--love to read what you have to say! :)

    ReplyDelete