Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Quick rambling post

How did it become May already????
  • This means that Annabelle is almost 8 months old, and Andrew & Will are soon to be finished with school.
  • It means that if my plants don't get in the ground soon we won't have a garden this summer. YIKES!
  • It means that I've been jazzercising for 9 weeks (and what a difference it's made!).
  • It means it's been 3 1/2 months since Mama made her way to heaven.
  • It means we've had Stitch for nearly a month.
  • It means I get to go to Santa Fe in 1 1/2 weeks for my baby sister's b-day!

Life goes by so very quickly. I used to say that my life went by like a pack of extra long cigarettes -- the days were so very long, but narrow. :-) That's truly the case. Some days, it feels like I've always been married, always had kids and Mama's always been gone...there was no life before now. Sounds rather myopic.

I thank God for each day, however long and however narrow and however many I am blessed with here on this earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment